From:
Dennis Murrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 09:27:08 -0600
Hello Everyone,

Most interesting discussion. Remember how you reacted when you saw your
first varroa mite on your bees? Well, my first reaction was to nuc em all
and solve the problem. I spent alot of time and energy along those lines
during the next decade attempting to accomplish just that.

Should have learned more from my sister who grew fruit in Michigan. They
had to spray insecticides with increasing frequency and intensity until
even with the best precautions it affected the health of her family. They
have stopped spraying and growing fruit.

Hope that doesn't happen to anyone in beekeeping.

Best Wishes
Dennis