From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 16:59:10 -0500
Greetings -

I just got the word from Dadant that a decision was made this afternoon to
start producing and selling 4.9mm foundation. They are now accepting orders
and you can expect a 4-6 week delivery time for initial start up. Once the
line is rolling you can expect normal turnover times.

They are offering it in 8-1/2" size (deep) but I understand they will
consider custom sizes. They will accept wax for foundation (working rates)
and also manufacture ones own wax into foundation. (minimum may be required)

They will accept orders by phone, email, signed fax or snail mail. I trust
plenty of people will start working with this foundation. It will be great
to see now how this works in many different areas.

Glad to pass this on and I want to thank Dadant.

-Barry

DADANT & SONS, INC. (main office)
51 South 2nd St.
Hamilton, IL 62341-1399
Ph: 217-847-3324
Toll Free Order: 1-800-637-7468 (7am-4pm CT)
Fax: 217-847-3660 (24 Hr.)
Email: [log in to unmask]

Jerry Hayes - Contact regarding foundation
email: [log in to unmask]