From:
Martin Hromádko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 20:11:38 +0100
Hi James and all,
here are medicaments and their substances where we use against varoa mites:
> Taktivar FUM - amitraz (6 mg per treatment)
> Taktivar AER - amitraz (6 mg per treatment)
> MP10 FUM - fluvalinat (1 mg per treatment)
> M 1 AER - fluvalinat (1 mg per treatment)
> Gabon PF 90 - fluvalinat (80 mg/list, 2 listes per each hive room with a b
rood)
> Gabon P 92 - acrinatrhin (1,5 mg/list, 2 listes per each hive room with a
brood)

These information I have got from Czech beekeeper association, so it is more
exactly, than I wrote the first time, becouse I didn´t know it surely.
We use acid formica ( HCOOH ) against varoa too, but these treatment isn´t a
ssessable in a law, as medicaments writing up.

Good luck

Martin Hromadko

---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.