From:
Matthew Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:18:38 -0800
Dear All,

We've finished drafting the Xerces Society's comments on the EPA's proposed Bee Precautionary Labeling. Rather than clogging up the list with a four page document, please contact me directly at [log in to unmask] and I'll email them to you if you want to read them before we submit them to the EPA. The deadline for submission is Monday, January 22. If anyone has suggested changes before then, we will be happy to consider them. Similarly, if anyone wants to take all or part of our comments and submit them yourself, we're happy for you to do that.

Matthew
______________________________________

Matthew Shepherd
Director, Pollinator Program and Publications
The Xerces Society
4828 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97215
Tel: 503-232 6639   Fax: 503-233 6794
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.xerces.org
The Xerces Society is a nonprofit organization
dedicated to the conservation of invertebrates.