From:
Craig M Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:22:03 -0400
Im looking for a copy of "The case of the trespassing bees." Bulletin of
the ENTOMOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA. 5(3): 93-97.
Prof. Doutt

Im having a problem with a couple of my neighbors.They have complained
about yellow spots on a white houses and a white cars and trucks.
They had asked me to remove my hives from my land. If I don't they are
going to seek the advice of an attorney.
My township is all zoned Ag/Res.and live in upstate New York State.
Any advice would be helpful.
Thanks
Craig M Spencer