From:
joelmags <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 07:10:22 +0800
> Apparently the human body can produce adrenalin if shocked or
> embarrassed. So one method, if no other is available, is to remove the
> patient's clothes in public - if that doesn't work then throw a bucket
> of cold water over the patient.  Has anybody actually tried this extreme
> treatment ?

Chris,

A while back, some bees stung the feet of one of my people while we were
hiving some package bees from Australia. His face started swelling and he
had trouble breathing. Then, his mouth and tongue swelled up so much that he
couldn't speak.  We were so far from the city and it was 3 am so I just
asked him to jog in place. After awhile, he was OK.

Joel F. Magsaysay
ILOG MARIA HONEYBEE FARMS
Cavite Highlands, Philippines
(063) 46-865-0018