From:
Maysoon Shukur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:07:36 EDT
I gotta.  I never opened the top of the hive.

It's been raining so much in Maryland that I'm a bit afraid to actually.

I've got a strong hive that last I check 3 weeks ago this weekend had drawn
out and almost filled 1 super with some nice tasty honey.  They hadn't really
drawn much out of the next super I had placed on it.  We've had so much rain
that I wonder what to do.

I've been warned not to remove honey with so much rain because the bees don't
have enough time to draw off the water.

Any ideas from some of the Southern maryland bee keeps on what to do?