From:
Garry Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 07:43:02 -0400
Hello Tim and All,
  A few years ago I used Camcoat, a product sold by bee equipment dealers,
to coat the inside of an extractor.
Camcoat is food grade and is made for such applications, it is a ready mixed
epoxy and is clear. I used the extractor for a couple of years 'till I
bought a new one, I then gave it away and it is still in use three years
later with the same coating of Camcoat.
If I remember correctly the price of the quart is less than $20.00.
Hope this helps,
Garry Libby
Attleboro, Massachusetts, USA