From:
"Lackey, Raymond" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 09:24:05 -0500
I use a yard agreement and a longer letter of information in getting
permission for yard placement.  I have quickly put them on my web page so
the format isn't the nicest but it will give an idea of the process.  I felt
that they were too long to embed in the email.  I hope you all have easy web
access as well as email.

I look for sites that have the right foraging but also only approach land
owners who appear to put some care into their place.  I then spend a lot of
time in education as you can see in the letter.  The agreement itself is
simple but has a statement of who owns the bees and equipment and also that
the land owner does not have the right to allow others to disturb the hives.
Feel free to copy the letter and agreement and modify for your own use.
Visit the web page and let me know what you think.

http://www.tianca.com/tianca2.html

Raymond J. Lackey                           Sweet Pines Apiary
email home: [log in to unmask]
email office: [log in to unmask]