From:
Bob & Liz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 10:04:44 -0500
Hello Robert & All,
I agree with Robert's suggestions but in my opinion old Bee-go could be the
problem. You said you had been keeping bees four years. Is your Bee-Go four
years old. I try to run out of Bee-go by the end of the season. I bought a
large bottle of Bee go at a auction a few years back which was several years
old and had similar problems as talked about. I mixed with fresh Bee-go and
used the bottle up. Only a suggestion.
Sincerely,
Bob Harrison
Odessa, Missouri