From:
C Hooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 05:11:43 -0700
Apitherapists, Researchers Asked to Join Malaysian Honey Science Network

Welcome to Honey Science Network
http://apitherapy.blogspot.com/2007/02/apitherapists-researchers-asked-to-join.html

This site would be a common platform where surgeons, physicians,
oncologists, gynecologists, dermatologists, microbiologists, dentists,
pathologists and complimentary medicine practitioners can share their
views on the therapeutic uses of honey.

Again, we would like to invite you all to join our team for the
development of honey science.

Professor Dr Nor Hayati Othman