From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:55:14 -0400
A potential problem with killing yellow jackets *inside* your walls is the
effects of the decaying protein!
 I once gave a lady the 'home option' of spraying inside the hole at night
with nothing but soapy water. While the solution worked and killed all the
yellow jackets, about 3 weeks later I got a call about a 'decaying meat'
odor. I went over, and her living room smelled like someone killed a cat and
put it in the walls. It took some 6-8 weeks for the odor to go away.
 I now advise 'leaving them alone' until frost if they are inside walls of a
house, and explain why just in case someone else advises killing them at
night.
 Lloyd

--
Lloyd Spear