From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:26:15 -0700

> >So although Randy is entitled to his opinion and seems to think the
> hypothesis is absurd many of the largest migratory beeks are not so sure!

Please don't put words into my mouth Bob!  I never called your hypothesis
"absurd."  I was simply pointing out that you have, at various times, blamed
CCD upon any number of things, as well as waffled back and forth as to
whether CCD was an actual phenomenon at all.

What I was speaking to was your claiming that both N ceranae and KBV were
new to Hack's operation.  They weren't.

It is pretty obvious that it is not good for any organism to breathe diesel
fumes.  But the specific additive that you were referring to is clearly not
the cause of CCD.

> >One of those said that Randy should use the heading "California
> Beekeeping" for his articles.

I try to do exactly that!

Randy Oliver