From:
Brian Ames <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:24:40 -0400
my sources also tell me "farms" are exempt - not sure what that means for a beekeeper
who sends out drums versus packaged product.

they also are saying that the way this bill is worded that the actual rules affecting different
food producers will be decided by public input from various industries not mandated from
congress.

if this is true the honey industry can pound away on the fact that honey has never been
involved in a recall.