From:
Ted Wout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 12:12:41 -0400
Roger & Wendy Carlson wrote:
>Since all of the newbie questions are appearing, I thought I would get my
question in... I am due to recieve a >shipment of All American bees soon.
This sill be our first 2 hives... has anyone had experience with this line
>of bees. are they going to be good to us as beginners?
If these are Weaver All American bees from Navasota, TX you're getting some
real good bees.  The most beneficial thing you're getting in my opinion is
a superb queen.  The Weavers have a reputation for producing superior
queens and including them in their packages according to two old timers
that I know.  Since the queen will be the mother of your hive, you want one
of the best.  I think you may have one of the best.

Good luck with your bees!  They should be gentle and prolific.

Ted Wout
Red Oak, TX