From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 2015 00:14:26 -0500
My sincere apologies for the sprawling mix of characters and gibberish and jarring statement regarding today's announcement of the next dates for the UM 's Apprentice and the first ever section of the UM Master level OnLine course.

Unknown to me, the PR/Registration group at UM's School of Extended and Life Long Learning attempted to post a notice to Bee-L in response to the recent discussion about OnLine  courses.

They have never directly accessed Bee-L before.

What they attempted to post to Bee-L was a copy of an email announcement that they sent out today to a waiting list of prospective and former students.  The email message is a plain text announcement that first announces the new schedule for these two classes and then suggests opening the announcement in a web browser to see the full color brochure" in all its glory".

However, as posted to Bee-L, the  post proclaims 'in all its glory' an absolute mess of characters and formatting.  I don't know how the email ended up as a suchmess of HTML code and text, but it was a complete fail.

The original email suggests that the announcement can also be seen using a direct link to a web browser URL where the full color brochure "in all its glory"  can be found.  The idea is that bee clubs and others might wish to print out and distribute the brochure to their members.

The brochure can be found at  (http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0e17a1730bfd2156c6c695843&id=8163acb42c&e=f5f7a1b05f)

Again, sorry.  I'll see that it doesn't happen again.