From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:57:39 -0500
Thanks Deknow!

Sure doesn’t sound like extreme organic to me either!

I just started researching Gunther on the internet and have his book
ordered, and what I have read so far made no mention of him promoting
treatments.  This is not very impressive considering he is Co-Founder and
Program Director of The Pfeiffer Center for Biodynamics and Environmental
Studies in Chestnut Ridge, NY.  Seems like nothing more than a lower form
of regular organic to me.

I’ve been looking more and more overseas to the EU for information on
Ecological Beekeeping with many countries way ahead of us with this type
of beekeeping.  Seems the practice of Extreme Organic beekeeping is much
more accepted in the EU with guidelines already in place, while here in
the USA the Extreme Organic Beekeeping seems to be met with Extreme
Resistance.  :)

PS. I wish you good luck with you ‘Massachusetts Chemical Free Beekeeping
Group’.  If there is any way I can help out, just send a PM.

Best Wishes,
Joe