From:
Midnite Bee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 15:39:22 -0500
www.cybertours.com/~midnitebee
I have received this message,can anyone help her in Massachusetts?

From: [log in to unmask] (Rena Fresh)  Save Address Block Sender
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 14:00:46 -0400
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help!  I was wrong...
They are indeed bees with little yellow stripes.  They broke through the
ceiling and I had just enough time to shut the door and tape it shut.
Do you know of anyone in Massachusetts who would want to come in and
save them?  Can you give me any advice on who I could contact to take
them away?