From:
MIDNITEBEE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 01:16:18 -0500
http://www.cybertours.com/~midnitebee/
I am missing the following State Bee Associations or clubs.
ALASKA,ARIZONA,COLORADO,CONNECTICUT,DELAWARE,FLORIDA,ILLINOIS,INDIANA,IOWA,K
ANSAS,KENTUCKY,LOUISIANNA,MASSACHUSETTS,MICHIGAN,MINNESOTA,MISSISSIPPI,MISSO
URI,MONTANA,NEBRASKA,NEVADA,NEWHAMPSHIRE,NEWJERSEY,NEWMEXICO,NORTHCAROLINA,O
HIO,OKLAHOMA,OREGON,RHODE ISLAND,SOUTH CAROLINA,SOUTH
DAKOTA,TENNESSEE,TEXAS,UTAH,VERMONT,WASHINGTON,WEST"by God"VIRGINIA,and
last but not least,WYOMING.
C'mon on now! Don't be bashful.I know your out there,recuperating from all
that joyous Holiday cheer. This page would not be possible w/o your
previous and future knowledge.I would like to believe,I started this web
page for all beekeepers,new and old,to have a "central" meeting place to
obtain information as quikly as possible.So,I call upon you again,send your
information to my email [log in to unmask]
BTW-I have started to give out tel# and email addresses,to people that want
beeswax.I hope the beekeeprers, who are listed with me,are fiding this
service worthwhile.

Midnitebee(Herb)

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Btw-