Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 10:06:05 -0500
>I started looking after I read Walt's writing.  Actually starting
>looking at a number of things after doing so.  Yes, I see at certain
>times of the year.

That behaviour is so common and unremarkable in my experience that
I had not bothered to respond earlier.

The reasons for it may be different than many think.  I leave it to
readers to ponder ther phenomenon and possible reasons for it
when observed, other than the reasons given this far.

>Walt's a keen observer, and a number of his observations make sense.
>Although I don't necessarily agree with some of his management
>suggestions,

Nor do I.  He is a good observer, however my problem with his writing
is that he operates from a limited data set and IMO extrapolates beyond
safe limits from that limited data.  IMO, he finds cause and effect
where others would not.

>I don't feel that he deserves some of the snarky comments.

I'll be interested to hear exactly which 'snarky' comments he does deserve.

> He doesn't do internet, since I'm sure we would be having some
> interesting discussions if he did!

Really?  Seems I have been conversing with an imposter who goes by
the handle "wcubed" and signs "Walt W".  I'm too gullible, I guess.