From:
Kent Stienburg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:32:32 -0400
Hi All,

Moved my hives to our new property last night.  All went well until I came back this morning.  Bees were fighting everywhere.  They didn't calm down till the afternoon.  I'm guessing bees lost in their orientation flight? I had put the hives back in the same order.  Anyway, I didn't get any replies regarding relocating the entrance from the bottom to the top so I'm going to try it this weekend.  Sunny and very warm here.  Lots of pollen coming in.

Kent Stienburg
South Eastern Ontario