From:
Michael W Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:45:36 -0500
>From: "David L. Green" <[log in to unmask]>

>     I'd like to ask observant beekeepers and others to look at prime bee
> forage plants this spring in areas where you know there are no kept bees, to
> see if you find honeybees foraging, and report on your finds.

Hi All,
     I've seen a significant increase in the number of honey bees working
the fruit trees around my yard this year.
     I have also noted, maybe noticed is the term, a goodly number of
carpenter bees and a few bumble bees in the yard also.

Location:  Monroe County, Alabama
           1/2 way between Montgomery and Mobile, Alabama

Mike Stoops