From:
Robert Brenchley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 11:44:10 EDT
My ABD says nothing about wine, unfortunately, so short of wading through
the 220-odd references to the stuff in the Bible, I'll just say that I   don't
remember any negative connotations attached to it, and certainly none
regarding honey wine. Drunkenness, which gets 60 references, has an extremely  bad
press, but the demon drink itself appears to be OK.

Regards,

Robert Brenchley,
Birmingham  UK