From:
Mark Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 09:53:37 -0700
Does any body have the name of flat panel honey bear makers besides Parker Plastics? I would really like to find a
source for large quantities of recyclable flat panel bears (#1's or 2's) in quantities of 5000 or more. Brushy Mountain
has some interesting ones in their catalog, and I would like to find out who makes those. Parker sells some #2's but
they are more expensive wholesale than the retail price of the low density flat panel bears that Brushy Mountain sells.
Parker's cheapest flat panel bears are about $.14 ea., and their recyclable ones about $.19 ea. Brushy Mountain has the
flat panel bears in boxes of 250 for about $.17 ea. Does anyone know who makes those? Thanks.
Mark Jensen