From:
Beezwax Giant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2019 15:07:34 -0400
Hi,

Their website has precious little information. The ludicrous venn diagram is all that we get.
I did find an article in Norwegian Air Magazine which explains a little more
Uploaded here:
https://imgur.com/a/sitEABQ

"a nutritional supplement that could enhance the immune systems of the cold-blooded insects and allow them to fly at cooler temperatures, thus extending the time they could spend outdoors"
(cold blooded?)

"feeding bees a syrup solution that included the same ingredients as those in certain fruits encouraged them to remember them and to try to replicated the experience when outside the hive ... customers (blueberry producers) have reported  20-30% higher crop yields"

the second bulletin seems more plausible -- has it been tried previously?