From:
Thoswhoyt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 11:18:00 EDT
I received four boxes of Bees on Saturday.   They had been mailed from Georgia
to mid-Illinois (USA).  I wasn't able to get them installed on Sunday due to
weather - and my "job" requires me to work on Sunday morning (since I'm the
pastor they do want me to be there most Sundays <G> ).

I was able to get them out on Monday late afternoon.

For the info of newbees - that's about as long as you want to keep bees
waiting to get into a hive.  The little water can was almost empty when I took
it out.

I was also reminded that bees do NOT like to be manipulated after DARK.
Durn.  One of 'em got me right in the ankle.  Ouch.

TWH
Decatur, IL