From:
Buckner Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Buckner Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:30:04 -0400
Thanks for all the replies about where I could get parts for an old
extractor.  It turns out that my extractor was a Woodman, Grand Rapids
Mich., not a Kelley. However, Kelley had sold the Woodman until Woodman
went out of business. Therefore they were familiar with it.  The difference
between the machines is the Kelley machine has a larger drive shaft and
larger clutch, but bascially both machines have the same design and working
principal. After talking with one of Kelley's technical men I was told to
send the old part and they would fabricate one at what I thought was a
reasonable price.   It arrived yesterday after just a weeks time. I put it
on and got the machine working like a new one. Now I have to get busy and
sling some honey  before the beetle slimes it. Again, I thank the forum and
the people at Kelley's, Ms. Mary K. and Mr. Phil,  Clarkson, Ky.

Will Lewis
Union County, Florida.