From:
Bob Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:38:34 -0600
Re: your shipment of Apicure - Bob. you got some of the first half pallet that
went out - we were having trouble with some material dripping on the outside of
the bags - the bags were washed but obviously not adequately by our
manufacturer.  Simply put them in a 5 gallon pail and leave it outside for a
day without the cover on and what little residue of diluted formic and water is
on the outside will dissapate.  Always handle Apicure with Chemical resistant
Neoprene gloves, even if there is no smell.  The ones we are shipping today and
the ones the distributors will get next week  have no residue on the outside.
Bob Stevens