From:
Lanfeust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 07:49:25 -0700
Firstly, just a general question for "sucessfull sideliners" : how much
time per super (full size) do you spend in average for uncapping and
extraction ? What is the proportion of this time in your total operation
time ?

Secondly, when using small cell, ULB management and reduced frame to
frame space, how does that time increase ?

I tried small cells building on a couple of nucs this year and I found
uncapping time intensive with that kind of management. I would like to
have indicators of what could be a reasonnable time to allocate to
uncapping and extraction.

Hervé
--
  Lanfeust