Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:15:25 -0500
My father was a bee keeper in southern California for many years.  His
strain of bee was of the silver caucasian variety.  We harvested from 400
to 600 gallons of hone per year in two harvests.  The first was of sage
blossom and the second from buck wheat blossom.  I lost dad in December
1999 and I am now storing his equipment in my home in northwest Arkansas.
I would like to know if there is a discussion forum on the web where I
could make some keeper a good deal on his equipment.
Thank you in advance
Dick Roundy