From:
michael Bassett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:11:52 -0500
bob wrote
 Fall treatment was those leaky plastic formic gel packets.
 I would be checking before long for varroa. All beekeepers in our area
which
 used those packets are reporting high infestations of varroa comming out of
 winter.

Do you know if they did two packets one after another or only one packet?

thanks mike bassett massachusetts