From:
BeeCrofter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 08:42:38 EDT
   I would much like to see some discussion of income taxes as related to
beekeeping-sometimes  a hobby beekeeper breaks even or even makes a profit.

   Fair market value of a hive or other basis?
   Do you depreciate queens or expense them?

   Sooner or later this hobby of mine is gonna break even and considering the
usuual tax policy of if it makes money it's a business and if it loses money
it's a hobby I want to star thinking ahead.

Totally clueless as to beekeeping or agriculture and taxes.