From:
Bob & Liz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 08:30:27 -0600
Hello Murray and All,

Murray wrote:
Quotes such as '5 cells in just over one inch' were just fine at the time of
observation for the percieved needs of the time, but we cannot say with any
degree of accuracy except within a fairly wide range, what it actually means.

I agree with Murray and also point out some books say slightly less than five cells to the inch. Many say simply "five cells to the inch".

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison