Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:39:45 +0000
Mrs. J.A. Gussow & Mr. H.E. Gussow - Tucson, stated:
> Chlorine is an Element on the Periodic table of Elements, symbol CL...

Sorry to be a pedant but as this list is scientific, and chemistry was my
first love, I feel I must state that the chemical symbol for chlorine is Cl
and not CL (which would be a strange compound of carbon (C) and some other
as yet undiscovered element (L).  Also be careful not to ever confuse Sodium
Chloride (NaCl)  table salt with Sodium Chlorate (NaClO3)(small three) which
is used as a weed killer and has led to deaths in the past from people
assuming that they are the same thing.