From:
Rob Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 00:20:47 -0500
I thought I'd pass along the original posting (which contained among
other things that self policing doesn't work) to the board of my
state association.  The email had the correct attribution, and it
clearly wasn't my message (although it could well have been). I got
this thoughtful reply from one board member.

quoting begins
That depends if you make a living at beekeeping which you Rob do not
with 10 hives .Its kind hard to feed your family with 10 hives. How
dare you even talk about real beekeepers that do it for a
living  whether they cross state lines or not. If you want to make
MORE enemies ,I guess you have done your job.Just keep it up and see
where it gets you
quoting ends

This has been a real special evening