Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:33:14 -0500
Arthritis     I am wondering how many beekeepers on this list experience
arthritis.  My
mother had severe arthritis and it is looking like I may be traveling the
same path.  I have
heard in the past that bee sting therapy is an arthritis preventative.  I am
planning on
taking up beekeeping again but would still like to know the experience of
you long time
beekeepers out there.  If you would, just drop a line to me personally at
[log in to unmask] and indicate YES or NO as to whether or not you are
afflicted to
some degree or other with arthritis and how long you have been keeping bees.
If I can
get a significant sampling I shall report back to the discussion group with
my findings.

Thanks for your help in this.

Just plain curious,
Mike Stoops