From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 09:08:25 -0500
> for 10 days and no change-NO dead mites.We then inserted coumophos strips
> and the mite fall was large and they were all dead.

The bees? The beekeepers? ............. Oh, the mites.

Have heard about beekeepers using strips without gloves and even walking
around with pockets full of them and then wondering were all the big red
blotches and welts came from on their butts or even wondering why they were
having nose or eye or forehead trouble, as they used their hands (exposed)
to wipe their face under the veil.

 -Barry