From:
John Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 22:21:03 EDT
<<Many of you have heard me say at meetings, that if you don't let the agency
know your problems/concerns, you have no one to blame but yourselves...>>

   That's true of bad policy at the EPA, and that's true of bad accuracy in
the "reputable" media. The "reputable' press matters because, cynicism aside,
people use it to make up their minds, sometimes against our interests.
   As for the checkout stand rags...You're lucky your work wasn't attributed
to vampires or aliens :-).