From:
Almer's Apiary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:19:00 -0600
I too sell through resellers.   I had a complaint to the reseller by a
customer.  I made up a form and gave it to the reseller that included space
for the customer to enter their name, address, the time and place of
purchase and to describe the complaint.   The form was addressed to the
Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industry (the department that
regulates the honey industry in Alabama).   I asked that it be given to the
customer.

The form instructed the customer to BUY as many jars from as many resellers
as they felt necessary to prove their case and send them to the dept of "Ag
and Ind" for analysis.  The form stated that the State would contact me if
the complaint was valid and I would work the issue with the state and
compensate the customer if in order.

I never had a response.    The more a customer sends for analysis, the more
I sell!

Bob Fanning
North Alabama USA