From:
mick bozard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:11:39 -0400
I will pass this info along, I HAVE NOT USED THIS METHOD BUT !!!!!!!!!
the fella that brought it to one of our meetings swears by it. Sooo here it
goes.....
Get a small jar, baby food jar is what he had.
Cut very small slitts in the top, big enuff for the beetle but not the bee.
Fill half of the jar with APPLE CIDER VINEGAR and a couple drops of honey
Place in the hive, and a day or so presto a pickled beetle feast !
I saw the jar, the liquid and the beetles, your guess is good as mine as how
well it works, i am incline to try it, cya mick