From:
Giuseppe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:14:21 +0100
hi folksy

someone can say the price to me of the Australian packages of bees in California
for spring 2006 or last spring 2005? How they come sent? Because they are
not successful to find no company that it is taken care of shipments of packages
bees.
very Thanks

giuseppe caboni
Giuseppe Caboni
Cooperativa Apistica Mediterranea
09026 San Sperate CA
ITALY

TISCALI ADSL
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone
Telecom a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala subito, I PRIMI DUE MESI SONO GRATIS! CLICCA QUI:
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/