From:
George Fergusson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 20:29:28 -0400
At 10:23 AM 8/27/05 -0400, Dennis wrote:

>The result, for me, is hives that easily produce at least twice the amount
>of honey/hive average for this area. Easily overwinter without loss. Build
>up fast in the spring. With a couple of spring manipulations, my hives
>thrive with little or no intervention after that. I can work them or not, at
>my pleasure, without affecting their health or honey production. My
>beekeeping has become exceedly simple.

Ho Hummmm...  ESB (Exceedingly Simple Beekeeping). Why, it's just crazy
enough to catch on! From your post, you sound positively serene :)

Thanks for injecting some sanity and hope back into beekeeping. Like many
others unwilling to blindly hop on the "better beekeeping through
chemicals" bandwagon or like those ready, in desperation, to jump off it, I
want healthy bees and chemical-free honey and I'm going to do everything I
can to obtain both. In quantity. Someday I hope to have, if not a
comparable understanding of bees as you have, at least a sufficient
understanding that I too may attain ESB.

Cheers,

George-

George & Nancy Fergusson
Sweet Time Apiary