Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:42:17 -0400
Bill, good post. I agree with the polarization of the issue. Rational
thought has been overwhelmed with name calling.

We have enough problems with variables in beekeeping while the variables in
the earth's climate makes our problem with them fairly insignificant and
much easier to control.

This is one of those problems that time will sort out. But, for me, the key
always has been that I would enjoy beekeeping in a warmer climate than a
cooler one and, for me, the science I have seen that is persuasive indicates
cooler.

The most looked at website for the issue is wattsupwiththat. It allows all
positions but, like this list, be prepared to show good science to justify
it.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine