Has anyone heard of this herbal supplement?  One of my moms who is struggling
with milk supply called me to ask about it.  She heard that it is a miracle
remedy for low supply.  I can't seem to find out anything about it.  Please
privately e-mail me as I am No Mail on Lactnet at present.  TIA

Warmly,
Pat Lindsey, IBCLC
Pediatrics Plus staff LC and Private Practice
Orlando, FL