I have the base and most of the body of some type of milk glass container.  The
base is embossed with the words "James C. Crane/New York"  The container has two
indented panels on its body, both which read "ELCAYA"  The panel is all there,
so I know that it is the entire word.  I don't have the exact measurements on me
right now, but the base is square with rounded corners.  I have tried all the
resources I have access to and cannot even find anything close.  If anyone has
any idea regarding the origin or history of such a glass container I would
greatly appreciate any insight.  Thank You!