1 cm equal to 1 cm
10 cm equal to 1 dm
100 cm equal to 1m

1cm2 equal to 1cm2
10cm2 equal to 1dm2 or 100 cm2
100cm2 equal to 1m2 or 10000 cm2

1cm3 equal to 1cm3 or 1ml
10cm3 equal to 1000cm3 or 1dm3 or 1l (1000ml) it is also 1kg of water at 20 degrees Celsius.

By the way, those of you who got my CD at the apimondia 99 please mail me your postal address so that  I can replace the CD, that seems to have got errors by writing the CD.

Pollendatabase have errors in the database concerning a bitmap picture and will not load!
the Pollendatabase have errors so that it can not be run!

For you who can read Danish there is a report abut oxalic acid and its use and effect on Varroa.
find it under DBF/tidsskrift that I by accident put on the CD!

best regards Jorn  Johanesson

EDBi = multilingual Beekeeping software since 1987
http://home4.inet.tele.dk/apimo (Denmark)
http://apimo.dk (USA)