Felix asked for recommendations for Mozart's Divertimento for Strings,
K. 563 (preferably HIP).  Mimi responded by recommending the Sony
Vivarte cd by L'Archibudelli and also spoke highly of the Ma/Kremer/
Kashkashian Sony cd.

Those are the two versions I play most frequently.  Felix can't go wrong
with either one.

Felix also mentioned enjoying the Lindsays in Mozart.  I fully agree.
The Lindsays are a superb group whether it's Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven,
or others.  But, I'm surprised Felix does not notice reverberation in their
recordings; I do.  I suppose each of us has "personalized" ears.

Don Satz