Over the past six weeks I've been training for my new position teaching
English - oops, Communication Skills- in an Urban St Louis Career Academy.
I've heard it confidently stated,with the air of a known fact, that
Beethoven was black.  Exercising rare discretion I thought I'd ask
listmembers about this assertion, because I've never heard or read this
"fact" before but I'm mindfull that I was "taught" that the whole Sally
Hemmings matter was rather circumstantial and groundless with respect to
Thomas Jefferson.  Any information, especially with sources, will be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Jeff Tedford