Hello everybody;
I have searched the archives for methods to catch feral hives; there is precious little information.  I did download  plans for the ingenious bee-vac - thank you Matthew Westall and Barry Birkey.
We are belessed with many feral hives in Bequia, just waiting to be brought into sombody's yard (preferably mine).
Unfortunately, the bee-vac only works if there is a source of electricity nearby.  Unfortuantely, most of these hives are quite some distance from electricity.
Short of cutting down a tree, does anybody have any ideas about catching these feral hives?
Your input will be valued.
Thanks, Bob in Bequia