this was mailed to me privately in response to a posting:
"Sue, someone will probably say this besides me but using all caps on the
interent is considered shouting and impolite."
My response to you all: It was not intentional that the post was in caps,
just that the caplock button happened to be pressed at that time.  I
apologize if anyone was offended.  It was ignorance of etiquette, not an
attempt to be bold or brash.  Sue Carson